Date: December 31, 2020
Release (2020-01B EOY)
Mothernode customers should take note of the following important changes and updates now available in their Mothernode account. As always, we encourage users to read the release notes. This release contains new features, enhancements, workflow changes, and bug fixes. New tutorials and product videos are available at www.youtube.com/mothernode
ADOBE FLASH NOTICE: As of December 31, 2020, Flash support is being discontinued by all major browsers. This EOY release permanently retires support for the Sales Management dashboards in the long-standing legacy versions of Sales Management modules. They will be left as is. Mothernode users can now use the new KPI dashboards. Image uploaders have also been updated in transactions and in various admin module settings.
- Starting January 1, 2021, 2-Step Verification (2SV) is a requirement for all Mothernode Users. Users do not have the ability to turn 2-Step verification on or off but do have options on how to set it up. Click here for more information
- This release includes a newly re-designed Administrator Module.
- Administrators can now apply custom sorting to value lists.
- Previously, when using saved searches and exiting the screen then returning, the filters were exposed. They are now hidden. You can reveal the filter parameters by accessing the advanced search.
- Custom fields in the invoice header are now accessible for updating when the invoice has been synched or exported to accounting.
- Users can now add a total of 6 images for inventory items and inventory bundles.
- Bundles can now contain sub bundles.
Move saved emails to other records:
- In Customer and Lead/Opportunity records, saved emails can be re-assigned to other Customer or Lead/Opportunity records.
- Emails opened from the Emails tab will display a blue Move Email button in the upper-right, allowing the user to search for the desired record to move the email to.
• For quotes that include line item images and product profiles (See May 2020 Release Notes), the user now has the option to send only the product profiles, without the quote, for approval. This will be helpful when artwork or images related to one or more line items needs customer approval.
• In the Deposit Invoice list, new fields, sorting and printing capabilities have been added for enhanced management of deposit invoices.
• Printing from transaction lists has been enhanced in Quotes, Orders, Work Orders, Purchase Orders and Invoices. After filtering the list using Select, Search or Advanced Search, click Print in the upper-right to print the list of transactions. For longer lists, the user will be notified that the print-job will be emailed.
• In the Inventory module, the user interface for creating and managing inventory Bundles has been enhanced for greater usability.
• When creating Work Orders from Purchase Orders in Mothernode, the Vendor information from the Purchase Order will be noted in the Work Order default Billing info and contact email address.
• The Special Instructions tabs in transactions now badge when instructions are available
• The Mothernode Events Calendar has been enlarged to fill the screen and make it easier to view.
• When running saved searches, the Saved Search criteria window will no longer automatically open above the results list, which will make it easier to view the results. The criteria can still be viewed by clicking the delta symbol in the Search field.
• User headshot photos now display at 200 x 200 pixels in the User Profile settings (previously 120 x 120 pixels). No action is required, as existing photos will display well in Mothernode lists and notifications, but for future reference please note the 200 x 200 pixel recommendation when uploading user photos.
Misc. bug fixes and enhancements were also addressed.
– The Mothernode Team