New Updates in Mothernode
Date: December 1st, 2010
December 2010 Release
Users should take note of the following important changes and updates that have been made to Mothernode. As always, we encourage everyone to read the release notes. There will be random smaller publishes that will be released throughout the remainder of the month. These updates will be officially announced in the next release notes, unless they require immediate notice.
- The Action Log has been updated with new filters including filter by Action Type, and Created or Schedule Date Ranges.
- The Action Log print out has been updated to take advantage of the updated filtering capabilities.
- The Order and Quote references has been updated to be clickable links which opens up the corresponding record.
- Within the Customer Profile, the Contacts s has been updated to show an edit button next to the contact’s name.
- The Service Order Tab has been updated to NOT automatically create an initial installation trip when an Orders is processed.
- The PO tab within Orders has been updated to include a listing of BOM items for use in PO creation.
- The Account ID field has been changed to Vendor ID in the Vendor Profile. A new field called Account ID has been added to the Vendor Profile. The Vendor ID is the unique identification number for that specific vendor in the system. The Account ID is the unique identification number given by the Vendor distinguishing your company as a unique client. The Account ID is included in PO’s to that specific vendor.
- The Export to Accounting page has been updated to include the option to Select All and Select None for exporting.
- Invoices have been updated to include options to print as Past Due Invoices and Final Notice Invoices.
Quotes, Orders, POs, Invoices
- Inventory line items have been updated to allow users to modify the Name and Description fields when adding to a Quote, Order, PO, or Invoice.
- The Production Landing page has been updated to show a View Calendar button that opens up the Production Scheduling Calendar. Previously, the production calendar could only be accessed from the Scheduling Tab in an Order in Production.
- The option to print reports with notes has be added to Orders in Production.
- A new Tracking Sheet has been developed for manufacturing locations who use a traveling job jacket or paperwork to accompany the job as it moves through the shop. Tracking Sheets list the scheduled workcenters along with the corresponding barcode id’s for each line item. The Tracking Sheet can be printed with the SPO or by itself, from the Order or the Order in Production. Only jobs that have been scheduled will have a Tracking Sheet.
- The Inventory Import/Export Template has been updated to include the new fields added to Inventory Items.
- When duplicating and an inventory items, the construction details for that inventory item will now be brought over to the new item as well.
- The Update Tax feature in Quotes, Orders, POs, and Invoices has been updated to allow users to select between multiple tax rates if the same zip code has more than 1 tax rate. Also, users can define if the tax rate is based on the Customer’s general profile, billing, or shipping address at the record level.
- Administrators now have the ability to define default tax rate settings for Quotes, Orders, POs, and Invoices (See Administration > Controls > Preferences > Tax Rate Settings).
- The Mid-Month Sales and EOM Sales Triggers have been updated to include line item unit cost, qty, and extensions.
- The Mid-Month Sales and EOM Sales Triggers have been updated to include Orders Booked and Orders Invoiced amounts in the header section.
- An issue with text wrapping in custom fields within the Order Header has been identified and resolved.
- An issue with the Trigger Reports showing decimal places in the qty has been identified and resolved.
- An issue with the Lead Import feature was identified and resolved.
- An issue with the Leads/Opps list showing duplicate records has been identified and resolved.
- Leads and Opportunities reports were not filtering the probabilities correctly. This issue has been resolved.
- Inventory items were not displaying in Order History. This issue has been resolved.
- The Summary Tab in Customer Profiles was only showing Open, Lost, and Inactive Quotes. This has been modified to ONLY show open quotes.
- An issue with page breaking the the Purchase Order PDF print out has been identified and resolved.
- The option to print notes with reports has been added to all standard list reports.
- The Order Notify Trigger was displaying sub-items as parent items. This issue was fixed to not show sub-items.
- An issue with overlapping of text in the SPO PDF Print out has been identified and resolved.
- An issue with a confirmation message not displaying when a lead was dispatched has been identified and resolved.
- An issue with the lead history tab not showing dispatched leads has been identified and resolved.
The Mothernode Development Team