You can increase or decrease the number of user subscriptions in you account at any time. The number of seats you have reflects the number of unique users that can access your Mothernode account. Before adding any users you will need to make sure the correct number of seats are available. You must have Administrative access to manage subscriptions.
- Login to your Mothernode CRM account
- Click Manage Subscriptions
- Click the Subscriptions Tab
- Adjust the number of users
- Click Update Subscription