Mothernode allows you to set defaults for some of the fields found within Leads and Opportunity records. Setting these defaults can expedite the creation process for new records by automatically selecting default values for certain fields.
To apply default values to fields located within Lead/Opp records follow the steps below:
- Login to Mothernode
- Go to the Administration tab
- Locate and click the System Defaults menu option
- Select the Leads & Opps tab (see image below)
- Select the default values on the fields you wish to set
- Click Save to finalize changes
Opportunity Defaults – These fields are driving by the Value list. Although Mothernode provides default values, these drop-down values can be customized to meet your business needs.
Auto-Close Records – These options allow automatic clean up for Leads, Opportunity and Quote records. Enabling these actions will auto-close open records when they meet the expiration limit.