Applying the proper Tax Settings will ensure the proper tax rate is applied to your transactional records. This setting determines the default tax rate that should be used when creating new quotes and orders based on your business or State tax regulations.
Follow the instructions below to set your tax settings.
- Login to Mothernode
- Go to the Administration tab
- Locate and click the System Defaults menu option
- Within the Profile tab, locate the Tax Settings area
- Select the appropriate radio-buttons to set your tax settings
- Click Save to finalize changes