Mothernode allows you to connect your Google account with your Mothernode account. Connecting your Mothernode account with your Google account allows you to view scheduled Mothernode calendar events within your Google calendar.
- To connect to a Google account, follow the instructions below.
- Login to Mothernode
- Go to My Account
- From within the user account profile, click the Google Account tab
- Click the Connect with Google button
- Enter your Google username and password
- Once the connection has been established, users will see a Disconnect Account button within the Google Account tab