Mothernode CRM allows users to create tasks templates that can be used for repetitive tasks. Moreover, task templates include a listing of categorized subtasks that help combine a grow of to do items into a single task. Users can complete the items within one record as opposed to completing multiple tasks.
Creating Task Templates
- Access the Task Module where you find the listing of all tasks.
- In the top right menu, click Template Manager.
- In the Template Manager listing screen, click New.
- Give your template a name that can easily be identified with its purpose.
- Add a description for the task.
- Determine if you want the task to be private or public. Private will only make the task template available to the user who creates it.
- Click the Save Template button.
Adding Categories and Sub Tasks
This optional step lets you add one or several Action Items or sub tasks to your task template. You can begin by click the Add Action Item(s) button.
Add each Action Item one at a time.
When completed, your Action Items will be listed in your templated grouped by category. You can resort the Action Items in any particular order.
Advanced Tasks with Action Items will appear in a condensed format in records such as Leads and Opportunities, Customers, and Contacts. User can check off completed items quickly.