This is the seventh in a series of articles dedicated to the creation and implementation of Lead Capture Forms in Mothernode CRM. The following links enable you to access all articles in this series:
- Lead Capture Forms – Introduction
- Lead Capture Forms – Settings
- Lead Capture Forms – Styling
- Lead Capture Forms – Fields
- Lead Capture Forms – Confirmation Options
- Lead Capture Forms – Mailchimp Lists
- Lead Capture Forms – Mothernode Sequences
- Lead Capture Forms – Form Code
Mothernode CRM Sales & Marketing Edition (and above) provides a Follow-up Sequences function that enables the logical grouping and scheduling of email marketing campaigns. For more information about this function, please read Follow-up Sequences.
There are many ways to add Mothernode contacts to marketing sequences, one of which is to automatically add a lead capture form respondent to a Mothernode follow-up sequence. To set this up, access the Mothernode Sequences section of the Confirmation Options tab for your Mothernode lead form:
Select one or more of the sequences, and the new contact will automatically be added to the selected sequence(s) when the associated Mothernode lead form is submitted by a respondent.