This is the fifth in a series of articles dedicated to the creation and implementation of Lead Capture Forms in Mothernode CRM. The following links enable you to access all articles in this series:
- Lead Capture Forms – Introduction
- Lead Capture Forms – Settings
- Lead Capture Forms – Styling
- Lead Capture Forms – Fields
- Lead Capture Forms – Confirmation Options
- Lead Capture Forms – Mailchimp Lists
- Lead Capture Forms – Mothernode Sequences
- Lead Capture Forms – Form Code
The Confirmation Options tab provides automation of responses to lead form respondents, all of which can be customized to fit the exact message and communication method you wish to convey.
For example, you can select Show Text if you would like to display confirmation text on your page after the lead form is submitted:
Optionally, you can choose to redirect to a different web page and determine if the new page will open on the same browser tab or on a new tab:
Once you have selected one of the above options, you may also select the option to have an email Auto-Reply immediately sent to the respondent. Per the shaded area below, this auto-response message can be personalized with the bracketed labels, which will use the name information provided by the respondent in the form.